Sue Parkhill
PORTFOLIO | TWITTER | HISTORY | LINKEDIN

5.12.17

Hard times

 not Disneyland
Posted by sue parkhill at 19:00
Labels: Disney, Disneyland, mickey mouse, photography, reportage, street photography, Sue Parkhill, urban
Newer Post Older Post Home

Popular Posts

  • Boy
     not looking.  Thinking.
  • Winter
     Autumn leaves Winter comes
  • Forgot to say
     Forgot to say...  I was interviewed for le journal de la photographie: http://lejournaldelaphotographie.com/entries/10770/sue-park...
  • This is the book that started everything
    I bought this book years and years ago in NY.  Long before I ever considered telling anyone or even imagining I would be a photographer. ...
  • No idling no smoking
    Rules to live by
  • Discovery
     the fascinating Roger Ely - artist, curator.  Lots of good chat about being one of the people who   brought William S Burroughs to t...
  • It's always the simple stuff
      Gathered curtains and shadows
  • Baku Before Eurovision
    I am so sad not to have been able to get to Baku for Eurovision.  What an amazing place.  No doubt I will find a way to get back....meanwh...
  • WSJ
    Finn reading during lockdown   was published in the Wall Street Journal
  • Remembering being hot
    If I just close my eyes......
Powered by Blogger.